- Oct 01, 2023. Comments Off on Business Analysts in banking sector
Business Analysis in Digital Transformation services for banking sector Why are BAs frequently associated with the financial sector? Embark on a journey into the heart of the European banking sector, where Business [...]
- Sep 21, 2023. Comments Off on Empowering New Talents: ‘escent Academy
Exploring New Horizons with the ‘escent Academy In September, ‘escent marked a significant step forward by launching the latest edition of ‘escent Academy, a specialized program designed for young individuals entering [...]
- Aug 15, 2023. Comments Off on Benefits of Digital Transformation Consultancy
What are the benefits of Digital Transformation consultancy? For many years, businesses have sought the assistance of digital transformation consultancy to ensure the success of their projects. Consultants now play multiple [...]
- Jul 10, 2023. Comments Off on Summer Holidays 2023
Summer Holidays have begun! The sun is shining, temperatures are rising, and summer is finally here – but our team continues to work diligently! ? As the summer season brings warmth [...]
- Apr 12, 2023. Comments Off on We focus on Training and Supporting Business and Functional Analysts
At ‘escent, our top priority is to provide our partners with the best possible selection of skilled professionals. We are implementing this entry pathway in order to boost the Business Analyst [...]
- Jan 02, 2023. Comments Off on Happy New Year 2023 !
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Dear employees and partners, As we start a new year, we wanted to take a moment to express our appreciation for all of your hard work and dedication [...]
- Nov 29, 2022. Comments Off on November, the students’ month !
November was our special Students’ Month. We had the opportunity to join both the ICHEC Brussels Management School and the University of Namur to participate in their jobs and internship fairs. [...]
- Oct 08, 2022. Comments Off on Yearly Event 2022
We were finally allowed to reorganize our corporate festivities. After almost three years without having a Belgian and Luxembourg common yearly event, we were finally able to see each other again. [...]
- Sep 29, 2022. Comments Off on Job a Léierplazendag (LU)
On Thursday 29th of September, Caroline H. – our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager – participated in the Job a Léierplazendag which took place in the City Condorde Lifestyle Center (Luxembourg). Once again, [...]
- Sep 15, 2022. Comments Off on ‘escent Academy 2022
In September, ‘escent started its ‘escent Academy. During this back-to-school period, we welcomed a new promotion for two intensive training weeks. This program is oriented towards young postgraduates and young consultants [...]
- May 19, 2022. Comments Off on ADEM Jobdag in La Cloche d’Or (LU)
On Thursday 19th of May, Caroline H. and Olivier B. joined the ADEM (Agence pour le développement de l’emploi) in La Cloche d’Or to take part at the JOBDAG. During [...]
- Jun 15, 2021. Comments Off on Back to our ‘normal’ life
A lot happened in those last months. On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. As our government has decided, employees who could afford homeworking were [...]
- Dec 31, 2020. Comments Off on We wish you a happy new year!
This year has been quite full of unexpected twists and turns Health measures and changes in the world have strongly impacted our daily lives. They have continued to set the pace [...]
- Jun 29, 2020. Comments Off on ‘escent in times of Covid
As any other company during these times, the COVID-19 crisis has caused fundamental changes in the ways we have been working. Indeed, with the announcement of the lockdown in March, the society has mutated, for those [...]
- Feb 10, 2020. Comments Off on We are now part of the Docaposte group!
On Friday January 31, Olivier Vallet Chief Executive Officer of Docaposte, and Oliver Rous Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Softeam Group, were present at our annual New Year dinner in Transinne [...]
- Dec 04, 2018. Comments Off on Blockchain; let’s talk about the hype topic!
Last week, Ruben Mortier and Cédric Michel presented an evening class about Blockchain and its concrete applications. Because Blockchain is a hot topic in the financial industry, it is the second [...]
- Nov 23, 2018. Comments Off on An enriching evening at the Plug&Work event in Luxembourg
On the 20th of November, ‘escent-Softeam Consulting participated to the 7th edition of the Plug&Work evening in Luxembourg at D’Coque. The event based on an afterwork concept enables recruiters and candidates [...]
- Sep 17, 2018. Comments Off on The second escent Academy generation is onboard
You may have heard last year about our “Academy” initiative. This project consisted in hiring newly-graduated and train them in order to provide them with the right tools and methods to [...]
- Jun 05, 2018. Comments Off on escent’s social and family day at Val Dieu
The first edition of the social AND family day has taken place on a sunny Sunday of June. ‘escent was pleased to meet Handi-Rando for the second time. The concept of [...]
- May 31, 2018. Comments Off on Escent se place dans l’orbite du français Softeam – by Jean-Michel Lalieu (Paperjam – 31/05/2018)
Le cabinet de conseil en informatique Escent fusionne avec le groupe français Softeam. Il élargit ainsi sa gamme de services, tandis que Softeam y voit l’occasion de suivre ses grands clients [...]
- May 23, 2018. Comments Off on escent joins SOFTEAM Group and becomes escent – SOFTEAM Consulting
The consultancy firm escent, based in Belgium and Luxembourg, is joining SOFTEAM GROUP which employs over 1 000 staff. This strategic partnership will enable escent to introduce more innovative offers in [...]
- Mar 01, 2018. Comments Off on ‘escent Academy: Associates share their experience.
Since 2010, ‘escent has been giving special attention to continuous training. It is part of our DNA to detect potential and train our people to become valuable business analysts. 2017 was [...]
- Feb 02, 2018. Comments Off on Escent joins SnT and Clearstream in a new partnership
The Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) at the University of Luxembourg, the Post-trade services provider Clearstream and escent officially started a collaborative partnership for a duration of four [...]
- Jan 16, 2018
- Dec 22, 2017
- Nov 28, 2017. Comments Off on ‘escent at the Skema Business School’s job fair
On the 14th of November, the Skema Business School organized a Career Fair on its Lille campus. This Fair is a one-day event during which the students come to collect information [...]
- Sep 22, 2017. Comments Off on Our yearly team event gathers escenters in Luxembourg
Last week, most of the escenters from both Brussels and Luxembourg gathered at our yearly team event. Thanks to the initiative of our consultant Eleni, some fit and daring escenters first [...]
- Sep 11, 2017. Comments Off on The ‘escent Academy: building the new generation of analysts!
Since 2010, ‘escent has been giving special attention to continuous training. It is part of our DNA to detect potential and train our people to become valuable business analysts. This year, [...]
- Aug 13, 2017. Comments Off on Cedric on a mission in Hyderabad, India
Our Principal Business Consultant Cédric Michel has flown to India to transfer knowledge to the development team. Read his testimony: “I am currently working on a web portal project for a [...]
- Jul 28, 2017. Comments Off on Welcome to CAPS
On Friday the 28th of July, ‘escent were very happy to host the July plenary of CAPS at our offices following the initiative of our PSD2 expert Karthik Jagannathan. ‘escent has [...]
- Jun 22, 2017. Comments Off on 1st step of the escent academy!
On the 22nd of June escent has been through a major phase of its Academy in Brussels. Indeed, through this initiative we are willing to open our doors to newly-graduated and young [...]
- Jun 01, 2017. Comments Off on Business Update: the escent feeling keeps on growing!
This week escenters met for the annual business update. Not only the business results and a recruitment overview were presented, but also the strategy for the future of the company. Transparency [...]
- May 04, 2017. Comments Off on Golden-i 2017
On Thursday the 4th of May, our associate Olivier Duyckaerts, Olivier Bretin and Nicolas Crahay (two escenters) had the chance to attend the ITnation Golden-I event in Belval, in the Knowledge-Sharing [...]
- Apr 27, 2017. Comments Off on Non-violent communication? escent is in!
At our Brussels’ meet & greet on Thursday the 27th of April, our recruitment consultant Hélène Lieffrig introduced us to the non-violent communication subject. NVC is a vast topic and when [...]
- Apr 26, 2017. Comments Off on Escent academy on the go !
A team made of our recruitment consultant Hélène Lieffrig, Frédéric Lust (principal business consultant) and Julien Michotte (senior business consultant) have presented escent to some students of the Namur University on [...]
- Apr 25, 2017. Comments Off on Luxembourg meet & greet at Chi Chi’s
On Tuesday the 25th of April, we enjoyed a presentation from our colleague Nicolas Crahay about the CRM topic. Indeed, as most of companies focus on a customer driven marketing strategy [...]
- Mar 30, 2017. Comments Off on What about OneNote ?
On the occasion of our monthly meet and greet at the Brussels premises, our colleague Cédric Michel chose to share with us his discovery of the tool OneNote, which you can [...]
- Mar 28, 2017. Comments Off on Luxembourg Ninepins Meet and Greet
This Tuesday we had a nice time in Le Lavandin, Luxembourg. Our monthly meet & greet was opened by a speech about “How to make an efficient presentation”. Our colleague Michael [...]
- Feb 22, 2017. Comments Off on Meet & Greet about PSD2 regulation
As we make a priority of creating opportunities for escenters to share their knowledge and interests, our monthly meet and greet evening was planned in our premises in Brussels, on the [...]
- Feb 16, 2017. Comments Off on RE@Agile event in Utrecht
As a Platinum Partner of IREB (International Requirements Engineering Board, a non-profit organization) and recognized training provider, ‘escent has been involved in the launch of their new trainings offer in the [...]
- Jan 25, 2017. Comments Off on ESCENT broadens its training offer
ESCENT is proud to announce its new training offer which is officially launched this year. Beside our classical CPRE (Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering from IREB) training, we now offer 4 [...]
- Jan 01, 2017. Comments Off on Celebrating New Year with escent
LUXEMBOURG The theme of Luxembourg New Year diner was definitely gastronomic cuisine. On the menu of Le Sud restaurant: Appetizer: Bio hard-boiled egg yolk, Parmentier emulsion and truffle bread sticks Starter: [...]
- Dec 01, 2016. Comments Off on Escenters enjoy homemade trainings
At the end of 2016, escenters from both Brussels and Luxemburg were invited to a corporate package of 3 trainings of our new extended portfolio: • CABA, meaning Certified Agile Business [...]
- Dec 01, 2016. Comments Off on escent gets IT One awards
Luxembourg ITC awards were announced by the magazine IT One at the end of 2016. We were invited to the dinner with many well-known IT companies. We are proud to announce that [...]
- Oct 27, 2016. Comments Off on Meet and Greet about the Blockchain hot topic
The Blockchain is still a source of doubts for organizations. Many possibilities linked to web security and control by majority are at stake. Private and public sectors could both be very [...]
- Oct 15, 2016. Comments Off on Euroclear conference about the Business Analyst job
One of our ‘escent founders, Benoit Caerdinal, has been invited to speak at a Euroclear conference. Euroclear is a Belgium-based financial services company specialized in the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing [...]
- Oct 13, 2016. Comments Off on escent goes international
We are proud to announce that our well-tried CPRE training from IREB has been exported to Prague in August 2016. For the first time, the certifying program has been delivered outside [...]
- Sep 01, 2016. Comments Off on New Website & New Company Logo !
We are very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed website.The site features new service descriptions, new colors and visuals, and an uncluttered design.
- Aug 30, 2016. Comments Off on Celebrating the 10th birthday of escent: Greece!
It makes us proud to announce that we have crossed another milestone in the history of our company. On the 25th of August our company has completed 10 years of its [...]
- Jun 30, 2016. Comments Off on Brussels training sessions – Feb, Apr and Jun 2016
Our next Brussels Efficient Business Analysis training sessions will be delivered in English and will take place on the 23rd, 24th and 25th February 2016; 26th, 27th and 28th April 2016
- May 01, 2016. Comments Off on escent is up to meeting the challenge of new sectors
Our business analysis and project management services company ‘escent is growing with the core belief that a good business analyst must be driven by his sense of method and adaptation to [...]
- Mar 10, 2016. Comments Off on Business Analysis training – 8th, 9th and 10th March 2016
Our next Luxembourg Efficient Business Analysis training session will take place on the 8th, 9th and 10th March 2016.
- Mar 03, 2016. Comments Off on Jean-Marc Duval talks about the urgent need to prepare PRIIPs KID in ITNation.LU
Getting PRIIPs KID ready becomes urgent. It is high-time to accelerate the pace! By Jessica Cencetti on March 2, 2016 By Jean-Marc Duval, escent Business Consultant Compliance & Regulatory Competence Center. escent is [...]
- Mar 03, 2016
- Mar 02, 2016. Comments Off on escent becomes the first IREB Platinium partner in the BELUX
We are proud to announce that escent has become the first IREB Platinum partner in Belgium and Luxembourg. This award is another sign of our long lasting commitment to training our [...]
- Oct 01, 2015