Based in Brussels and Luxembourg, escent was founded in 2006.
Starting as a business consultancy services provider to the Financial Industry, our team of 80 consultants offers business analysis, project and process management services, mostly on digital, regulatory and IT integration projects.
In 2009, next to our consultancy services, we initiated our “Efficient Business Analysis” (EBA) training initiative convinced by the need to better manage project quality and cost factors. Since 2010 we have trained more than 800 professionals and became a recognized IREB and IIBA trainer.
Today the content of our EBA initiative proposes an end to end approach encompassing not only a business analysis training followed by on the job coaching services but also a requirements governance review model. IREB and IIBA have recognized our work as we are now certified trainers of their certifications.
In May 2018, we joined the Softeam Consulting Group. This collaboration makes us stronger and expands our capabilities to bring added values on projects covering diverse subjects such as artificial intelligence, RPA, Big Data,…
In order to reinforce our team in Brussels, we are currently looking for a
Talent Acquisition Consultant
As an internal Talent Acquisition Consultant, you:
- Source candidates for our Brussels and Luxembourg offices through job-board, social medias, application review,…
- Set-up an efficient recruitment strategy:
- you build out a qualitative social network which leads to a strong and qualitative pipeline of potential candidates
- you select and implement the most efficient recruitment tools
- Screen candidates, organize/lead the first interviews
- After discussions with the Hiring Manager, you provide a complete and constructive feedback to candidates
- Follow-up with your HR colleague at the end of recruitment processes for contract set-up and onboarding.
- Monitor recruitment activities and prepare reports to ensure process efficiency
- Pay attention to candidate experience and maintain positive relationships
- Communicate with our marketing and communication department in order to improve our visibility and attractivity towards future candidates
- Partner with internal recruiters of the group and share with them the “best practices” of your job
- Are truly passionate about people and recruitment
- Are able to work autonomously and prioritize your tasks
- Are self-driven and dedicated to deliver excellent results
- Are flexible and happy to face new challenges
- Hold a bachelor or master degree and a relevant recruitment experience of minimum 2 years ideally in the IT and/or banking industry
- Feel 100% comfortable at conducting interviews in Dutch, French and English
- Demonstrate good written communication skills in English and French and/or Dutch
- Sourcing and matching CVs have no secrets for you any longer
- Have good knowledge of MS Office tools
- A challenging position within an ambitious human-sized organization
- The opportunity to participate regularly to trainings based on personal objectives
- A competitive work package
- Flexible working hours and homeworking possibilities
- The possibility to develop your entrepreneurial spirit by participating actively in escent’s growth (start-up spirit)
|Ready to take the challenge?