Available as :
Why should you follow this training?
- You are interested in understanding the fundamental principles and the most recent practises around requirements engineering
- You are a involved in project delivering software and your are exposed to capturing, documenting, validating, maintaining or using requirements in Agile or Waterfall context
- Have a global understanding of the challenges, activities and evolutions in the requirements engineering field
What will you learn?
- The role, skills and value of the requirements engineer/business analyst in both the Agile “change driven” philosophy as well as in the traditional Waterfall “plan driven” approach
- Understand the requirements core activities in both change driven and plan driven project:
- Elicitation: see why it is critical to properly gather requirements
- Documentation: understand the different approaches to formalize requirements
- Validation : make sure requirements will deliver the expected business value
- Management: learn how changing requirements can be handled in projects
There are no upcoming events.