The Project Manager plans, directs and coordinates activities of assigned projects to ensure project goals or objectives are accomplished within approved time frame, scope and budget.
Key responsibilities :
- Directing or managing large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Ensuring delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Working closely with Delivery Manager and Program Manager to consistently manage client project expectations and strengthening relationship with business and IT partner(s)
- Ensuring client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
- Ensuring that Quality is embedded in all project processes from project initiation to completion
- Identifying resources and skills required to deliver project
- Leading, managing and coaching team members to ensure excellence at every step of the project lifecycle.
- Employing proper governance and structure to manage a project and operating with a sense of urgency to deliver
- Master degree in economics and/or management, civil engineer with a focus on finance
- Proven experience (at least 3 years) in delivering complex projects using structured project management methodologies and tools (Prince 2, PMI, Agile, etc)
- Ability to manage and motivate teams as well as build strategic client relationships.
- Commitment to excellence
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and networking skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast changing environment
- Ability to prioritize work while managing urgent requests
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch. German will be considered as an asset for Luxembourg office.
- Participation to the deployment of any of the following banking software packages is a key differentiator : Odyssey Triple’A, Murex, Calypso, Sophis, Kondor+, Fidessa
- The following will be considered as an asset:
- Proven experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Familiar with at least one of the follow banking domain: retail, private banking, asset management, capital markets, clearing & settlement, custody.
- Knowledge in one of the following domains: Fund packages : Multifonds or GP3 Regulatory domains : AIFMD, MIFID, UCITS, FATCA
- A challenging position within an ambitious human-sized organisation
- An experience in interesting programs/projects conducted in major European Financial Industries
- In-depth training/certification based on personal objectives
- A competitive work package
- Different career tracks depending on your personal objectives
- The possibility to develop your entrepreneurial spirit by participating actively in escent’s growth (start-up spirit)
Ready to take the challenge?