The Business Analyst is responsible for discussing and analyzing clients’ requirements and processes.
(S)he will act as the single point of contact between various business stakeholders and will ensure client sponsor satisfaction by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk assessment and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise. (S)he will ensure high quality of deliverables within the approved scope, cost & timeline. In collaboration with the project manager, (s)he may coordinate team’s tasks and project evolution. When requested, the business analyst will also provide tailor-made coaching services to clients and ensure their efficient follow-up.
- Business Requirements elicitations, modelling & validation
- Reviewing functional specifications
- Executing, following & managing tests
- Reporting status to manager
- Following defects
- Following change requests
- Training end-users to new system/process
- Master degree in economics and/or management, civil engineer
- Relevant experience in Functional Design and/or Requirements Analysis
- Proven experience in Financial Services or Banking sector
- Commitment to excellence
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and networking skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast changing environment
- Ability to prioritize work while managing urgent requests
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch. German will be considered as an asset for Luxembourg office.
- A challenging position within an ambitious human-sized organisation
- An experience in interesting programs/projects conducted in major European Financial Industries
- In-depth training/certification based on personal objectives
- A competitive work package
- Different career tracks depending on your personal objectives
- The possibility to develop your entrepreneurial spirit by participating actively in escent’s growth (start-up spirit)
Ready to take the challenge?