Business Process Model & Notation (BPMN 2.0)
Let’s recap !
- Training dates: October 23th to October 24th of 2019
- Time: from 9 h 00 to 17 h 00 everyday
- Options: lunch/vegetarian lunch
- Training paper support: colour/black & white print
- Trainer: Frédéric Lust
We can’t wait to meet you !
Why should you follow this training?
- You want to understand the value of organizing, documenting and improving your enterprise business processes
- You are a process analyst, business analyst, functional analyst, process manager, or architect involved in process management
- Discover, organize, document and validate business processes using BPMN
- Evaluate the maturity level of your process management projects
- Bridge the communication gap between business and IT
What will you learn?
- Create visual models that describe efficiently the organization’s end-to-end business processes
- Become familiar with the syntax and semantics of BPMN, the most popular notation to document business processes
- Learn best practices around style as well as numerous pragmatic tips to produce highly effective business process models using BPMN