IT costs & workload estimates – Overview of the estimation techniques
Let’s recap !
- Training date: October 25th of 2017
- Time: from 9 h 00 to 17 h 00
- Options: lunch/vegetarian lunch
- Training paper support: colour/black & white print
- Trainer: Frédéric Lust
We can’t wait to meet you !
Why should you follow this training?
- You are interested in understanding how various estimation techniques can help you to correctly evaluate your IT project costs and efforts and so efficiently allocate resources to tasks
- You are a project manager, scrum master, solution architect, lead analyst, lead developer or team manager involved in workload and costs estimating within the scope of software development project
- Discover and understand how estimation techniques can help you in your project effort estimation activities
- Assess pros & cons of various workload estimation approaches
- Implement and use well-proven estimation techniques in your working environment in order to better plan the human resources allocation to project tasks
- Provide and better communicate soundly-based estimates to your project stakeholders
What will you learn?
- Why correctly estimating is a key criteria for the success of a project
- What are the prerequisites needed for a efficient workload estimation
- What are the influencing factors to take into account and the most common errors to avoid when estimating project activities
- Which appropriate costs estimation technique to select according to your project environment and how to use it
- How to efficiently communicate estimates