Certification Bodies for CPRE

After completing your training, whether through an IREB endorsed training provider or by self-study, you need to register to take the CPRE examination via one of the certification bodies. Very often a training provider will include the cost of the exam in your training package. In that case, they will make the necessary arrangements on your behalf.

If you need to make your own arrangements to take the exam, the IREB’s website has a list of all certification bodies. You can then select one in the country where you would like to take the exam.


PHONE +32 2 325 94 68
ADDRESS Rue Guimardstraat, 15
Brussels 1040 (Belgium)
EMAIL info@escent.eu
VAT BE0883.260.026.


PHONE +352 27 112 70 27
ADDRESS 26-28, Rue Edward Steichen
Regus Kirchberg Eolis Square
L-2540 Luxembourg
EMAIL info@escent.eu
VAT LU23143939