Pre-requisites and Preparation for the CPRE Exam
There are no entry-level criteria or pre-requisite qualifications necessary to write the Foundation Level CPRE exam. Candidates for the Advanced Level exam must have either CPRE-Foundation Level certification or a Certificate in Requirements Engineering from the British Computer Society (BCS).
There are a number of ways you can prepare for the exam:
- Check the exam regulations. This gives you information on the structure and types of questions to expect.
- Attend a training course offered by a training provider.
- Follow an online training course.
- Augment your formal training with self-study. The IREB website recommends several books on requirements engineering.
- Download the practice exam from the IREB site. This is in the same format as the live exam and gives you a good indication of what to expect.
get in touch
More details : Agile Methodology Certification | Business Analyst Agile Methodology | Agile Methodology Training | Business Analyst Requirements Gathering Tools | CABA Certification | CABA Certification Study Material | iSQI® | Requirement Gathering Template | Business Analyst Prerequisites | BABOK ® Agile | SCRUM ANALYST | REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING CERTIFICATION | IREB | IREB TRAINING | IREB REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING | IREB CERTIFICATION | IIBA CERTIFICATION TRAINING | CPRE | CPRE IREB | CPRE EXAM | CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL FOR REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING CPRE | CCBA | CBAP | BUSINESS ANALYST SHORT COURSES | BUSINESS ANALYST CONSULTING FIRMS | BUSINESS ANALYST CERTIFICATION COURSE | BUSINESS ANALYSIS IIBA | BPMN TRAINING | AGILE BUSINESS ANALYST CERTIFICATION | AGILE BUSINESS ANALYSIS TRAINING