Pre-requisites and Preparation for the CPRE Exam
There are no entry-level criteria or pre-requisite qualifications necessary to write the Foundation Level CPRE exam. Candidates for the Advanced Level exam must have either CPRE-Foundation Level certification or a Certificate in Requirements Engineering from the British Computer Society (BCS).
There are a number of ways you can prepare for the exam:
- Check the exam regulations. This gives you information on the structure and types of questions to expect.
- Attend a training course offered by a training provider.
- Follow an online training course.
- Augment your formal training with self-study. The IREB website recommends several books on requirements engineering.
- Download the practice exam from the IREB site. This is in the same format as the live exam and gives you a good indication of what to expect.
get in touch