Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering – Foundation Level (IREB®)
Let’s recap !
- Training dates: from May the 15th until May the 17th 2018
- Time: from 9 h 00 to 17 h 00 everyday
- Options: lunch/vegetarian lunch
- Training paper support: colour/black & white print
- Trainer: Benoit Cardinael
We can’t wait to meet you !
Why should you follow this training?
- You are keen to learn the best practices in requirement engineering, or to deepen your skills in business analysis
- You are a requirement engineer, product owner, business analyst, process analyst, functional analyst, process manager, or interested in understanding the value of professionally handling requirements in a project
- Discover the requirements world or deepen your requirements and analysis related skills through an adequate balance between theory and exercises
- Get a toolbox of techniques necessary to get the job done in a pragmatic way.
- You prepare the exam of the IREB® CPRE- Foundation Level
- You get 21 PDUs necessary to pass the IIBA® exams
- You get 21 CDUs necessary to renew your PMI® certification
What will you learn?
- The Principles, best practices and techniques related to requirements throughout the full project life cycle, illustrated with numerous examples and exercises
- Elicitation: discover the requirements elicitation process, which stakeholders to involve and how to gather requirements using common elicitation techniques
- Documentation: understand the advantages of textual and visual documentation techniques and practise them to efficiently formalize project requirements
- Validation: improve requirements quality by using adequate validation techniques and requirements conflict resolution approaches
- Management: learn how versioning, prioritization, change management and traceability contribute to keep volatile requirements under control