Efficient business analysis (IIBA®)
Let’s recap !
- Training dates: November 14, 16 and 20 of 2017
- Time: from 9 h 00 to 17 h 00 everyday
- Options: lunch/vegetarian lunch
- Training paper support: colour/black & white print
- Trainer: Benoit Cardinael/Frédéric Lust
We can’t wait to meet you !
Why should you follow this training?
- You are keen to learn the best practices in business analysis following the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), or to deepen your skills in requirements related techniques
- You are a business analyst, functional analyst, requirement engineer, product owner, process analyst, process manager, or interested in understanding the value of professionally handling requirements in a project
- Become acquainted with the famous IIBA Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® V3.0)
- Review in-depth the skills, knowledge, deliverables, techniques and competencies required to perform business analysis effectively
- Thorough review of the BABOK®, compiling the Business Analysis community view on the best practises and techniques for performing as a professional business analyst
What will you learn?
- Business analysis planning & monitoring : planning the requirements approach, identifying & analyzing stakeholders, estimating BA activities
- Requirements elicitation : prepare, conduct, document & confirm elicitation results
- Requirements management and communication: manage solution scope and requirements traceability, re-use and package requirements
- Enterprise analysis : define business need, capability gaps, determine solution approach, scope & business case
- Requirements analysis: prioritise, organize, specify and model requirements, define assumptions and constraints, verify & validate requirements
- Solution assessment and validation: assess proposed solution and organizational readiness, define transition requirements, validate solution & evaluate solution performance