Certified Agile Business Analyst
Let’s recap !
- Training dates: November 22nd to November 23rd of 2017
- Time: from 9 h 00 to 17 h 00 everyday
- Options: lunch/vegetarian lunch
- Training paper support: colour/black & white print
- Trainer: Benoit Cardinael
We can’t wait to meet you !
Why should you follow this training?
- You want to understand the role, value, and techniques of the business analyst in an Agile environment
- You are a business analyst, product owner, scrum master, requirement engineer, or IT professional exposed to requirements in an Agile team
- You are acting as business analyst or requirement engineer in a traditional project methodology and want to be effective in an Agile setup
- Understand which roles and contribution the Agile team can expect from a Business Analyst
- Explore techniques suitable for performing Business Analysis in the Agile team
- Accredit Agile skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers
- You prepare for the iSQI® Certified Agile Business Analysis certification
What will you learn
- An overview of Agile philosophy & common Agile methods, predominantly focused on software development
- An in-depth review of the role and skills of a business analyst performing in an Agile development context
- The Agile frameworks for business analysts proposed in the Agile Extension to the BABOK® Guide produced in collaboration between the IIBA® and the Agile Alliance®.
- A selection of more than 10 techniques from the Agile Discovery and Delivery frameworks specifically suitable for business analysis in the Agile world