Available as :
Why should you follow this training?
- Analysts who want to become involved in Agile development
- Analysts who want to apply established concepts and techniques from Agile in their Requirements Engineering processes.
- Agile professionals who want to understand the value and benefits of the Requirements Engineering discipline in Agile projects.
- Agile professionals who want to improve Agile development by using well-proven Requirements Engineering techniques and methods.
- IT managers, testers, developers, architects and other representatives of the business who want to understand how to successfully combine the Requirements Engineering and Agile approaches in development processes.
- You aim to successfully apply well-proven requirement engineering techniques in an Agile environment or you wish to improve your RE processes by applying techniques from the Agile approach
- You want to understand the synergy between Requirements Engineering and Agile
- Prepare for IREB® RE@Agile Primer certification
What will you learn?
- The fundamentals of Agile (Product Owner, Product Backlog, Sprint, etc.)
- The role and importance of Requirements Engineering in Agile processes as well as the value of agility in Requirements Engineering
- How to select the right activities at the right time to ensure high quality requirements before they are to be implemented
- The Classification and assessment of Requirements Engineering artefacts and techniques in the context of Agile and Agile artefacts and techniques in the context of Requirements Engineering
There are no upcoming events at this time.