IREB Training Syllabus for CPRE Foundation Level Certification
The IREB has compiled a comprehensive syllabus outlining the training necessary to prepare for the CPRE Foundation Level exam. This syllabus can be used by training providers as a basis to structure their course material. Alternatively, you may use the syllabus as a guide for self-study.
The syllabus consists of nine chapters:
- Introduction and Foundations
- System and System Context
- Requirements Elicitation
- Requirements Documentation
- Documentation of Requirements using Natural Language
- Model-based Documentation of Requirements
- Requirements Validation and Negotiation
- Requirements Management
- Tool Support
Each chapter is broken down into sub-chapters with detail of the content and course material to be covered. A glossary of the terminology used is included in each chapter.
get in touch