BUSINESS ANALYST CONSULTING FIRMS
Important Documents That Business Analyst Consulting Firms Create for a Client
Although the type of documents that a business analyst consulting firm is expected to produce varies from project to project, these are the most common:
- Project vision document. This outlines the purpose of the product to be developed, as well as the business objective it will meet.
- Requirements management plan. This document lays down how project requirements must be managed from initiation through to final delivery.
- Use cases. A use case is a methodology used to identify, define and organize system requirements.
- User stories. These describe the functionality of the business system and are written from the perspective of the end user.
- Business requirement document. This essential document provides an overall guideline for the project. It defines the business requirements of the process to be developed and the end result intended.
- Functional specification document. This is a technical document that accurately describes the intended function of every aspect of the system including data, operations, input, output and system properties.
get in touch